Frequently Asked Questions
Need Some Help? Here are answers to your most frequent questions!
We have been in the business of using mattresses to improve the quality of life of all people, particularly those who suffer from back pain and other sleep problems, since 1977. We put our best people to work on these very important problems with our mattresses being designed by highly skilled Chiropractors who, together with our team of technical specialists, create the best form of sleep support for back pain.
Our reputation for providing our customers with the highest quality and most innovative way to improve their sleep quality and overall health has been proven over and over again – just read our reviews and you’ll see it for yourself.
Our high quality, Earth-friendly mattresses contain layers that not only perform to the highest standards, but also are health-friendly, feel great and are Earth-friendly.
Our mattresses are 100% memory foam free and contain:
- Organic cottons
- Natural wool fibers
- 3D spacer fabrics (made from recyclable PET)
- Natural and specialty latex foams
- High density, CertiPUR support foams
- Tencel blended fabrics
All Chiromatic mattresses purchased through us or an official member of our healthcare provider network comes with a 100-night sleep trial.
Here’s how it works:
- The first day of your trial is your delivery date
- Sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days. Why? It takes a little time to adjust to a new mattress, and it’s important that you give your body time to get a feel for the many benefits of a Chiromatic. Further, our clinical surveillence study of over 200 customers showed the greatest quality of life improvements to come after 14-30 days. We don’t want you to miss out on the good stuff!
- If you would like to proceed with a return before your 100th day with the mattress, we’ll take care of the details. Email us at email@example.com and a customer care agent will walk you through the process
- There are no fees or costs associated with your return
- We ask that you work with us to arrange donation locally for your Chiromatic mattress. Please be patient, as the process for finding and arranging a donation can take a little time. If we’re not successful in donating your mattress, we will arrange pickup for recycling. We never resell returned mattresses
- Refunds are paid after one of the following: 1) The mattress is received in GOOD CONDITION by Chiromatic 2) We receive verification from a 3rd party of a donation pickup 3) You provide reciept and photo documentation of a donation. We require this verification step to help eliminate grey market sales of returned mattresses
Exclusions and important notes:
- Only two sleep trial returns are allowed per household
- The donation process helps us cover all the costs and expenses of this return program, and avoid passing fees and penalties on to our customers. If you wish to bypass this process and return your mattress immediately, we will deduct actual return shipping and disposal costs from your refund
For an additional $150, our in-home delivery team will schedule a time within a 4-hour window to deliver and set up your new mattress. If desired, they will remove your old mattress, mattress foundation or mattress box spring. (Our delivery team can not remove bed frames or other related bedroom furniture.)
MATTRESSES & TOPPERS
Chiromatic Mattresses are handmade in California. Production Times are below:
• Twin and Twin XL Mattresses & Toppers: 5 – 7 days
• Full Mattresses & Toppers: 5 – 7 days
• Queen Mattresses & Toppers: 5 – 7 days
• King Mattresses & Toppers: 5 – 7 days
• California King Mattresses & Toppers: 5 – 7 days
• Pacific Time (PT) Zones: 1 – 4 business days
• Central Time (CT) Zones: 5 business days
• Eastern Time (ET) Zones: 5 – 8 business days
WHITE GLOVE, IN-HOME DELIVERY:
After production, our service partner, AGS, will contact you to schedule your delivery, once your order arrives at their local facility. Shipping and in-home delivery to your local facility takes approximately:
• Pacific Time (PT) Zones: 3 – 6 business days
• Central Time (CT) Zones: 7 business days
• Eastern Time (ET) Zones: 7 – 9 business days
In-home delivery & setup services are not available in all areas of Hawaii or Alaska. If they are not available, curbside service will be provided, and any associated in-home setup charges will be refunded. Shipping cannot be expedited.
Shipping services are free within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
Optional White Glove delivery is available within the Continental United States for just $150.
How to open your Chiromatic Mattress:
- Move the box to the room where your new mattress will be placed. When moving it, especially the larger sizes, the work is best done by two people.
- Open the brown shipping box at the top or bottom, within two weeks of receiving your mattress. Your mattress will be sealed inside within two layers of plastic.
- Slide the mattress out of the box, by laying the box on its side.
- Carefully cut the outer white layer of plastic only, and remove it from the mattress. The mattress will still be sealed within a second layer of plastic. Do not cut both layers of plastic at the same time, or the mattress will immediately begin to expand while rolled.
- Unroll the mattress and position it — either on the floor or on your bed frame — in a spot where it has room for expansion to full size.
- Finally, carefully cut the remaining clear layer of plastic and remove it from the mattress. The mattress will fill to full size rather quickly.
Within 30 minutes, you can lay on your new mattress. Within a few hours, your mattress will be fully expanded.
Yes, we can! If you order your Chiromatic mattress or sleep system with our optional white glove delivery for $150 (that includes in-home delivery and set up), we are happy to remove your existing mattress and box spring, or mattress foundation, at no additional charge.
We are not able to remove bed frames, bed platforms, or other bedroom related furniture.
Our Chiromatic Mattresses are designed to work on a rigid, non-spring foundation, platform, adjustable bed base or slatted foundation. It would also work on a floor.
Since a boxspring has internal springs, this would not be an ideal base for a Chiromatic mattress as it will affect how the mattress feels and moves. Because of its exclusive technology, a Chiromatic mattress requires a more stable base than a box spring can provide.
Yes, we do!
A mattress is a large, but very important purchase when it comes to your well being. We have partnered with PayTomorrow because we want everyone to have the chance to heal and change the way they feel by changing the way they sleep!
PayTomorrow offers flexible financing options so you can pick the best option for your budget.