Frequently Asked Questions
MATTRESSES & BASES
Chiromatic’s Vitality mattress was designed alongside trusted Chiropractors and created with materials of the highest quality to provide the following benefits:
Reduces physical strain and pressure
Provides evenly distributed support
Aligns the body and spine in the optimal position
Helps maintain an ideal, cool body temperature
Promotes free movement
Our reputation for providing our customers with the highest quality and most innovative way to improve their sleep quality and overall health has been proven over and over again – just read our reviews and hear from our happy customers.
Our high-quality mattresses contain layers that not only perform to the highest standards, but also are health and Earth-friendly. We are proud to say that our products are made in a GOTS-certified factory. All of our materials are non-toxic and free of all VOCs.
Our 100% memory foam-free mattresses contain:
- Organic cottons
- Natural wool fibers
- 3D spacer fabrics (made from recyclable PET)
- Natural and specialty latex foams
- High density, CertiPURTM support foams
- TENCELTM blended fabrics
No mattress is a cure for back or neck pain, but we recognize that sleep and healing go hand in hand.
A Chiromatic sleep system is specifically designed for back health and can be an important part of the road to better health. Here are 6 ways sleeping on a Chiromatic can help:
- Creating optimal alignment of the spine
- Reducing pressure on your back, neck and joints
- Ensuring you can move freely through the night
- Promoting deeper, longer, more productive sleep
- Helping you sleep at an ideal body temperature
- Ensuring your mattress and bedding doesn’t expose you to harmful volatile compounds or chemical toxins
In a clinical study, over 88% of Chiromatic customers with back pain reported less pain and increased quality of life after only 14 days. Isn’t it time you joined them?
Our Chiromatic Mattresses are designed to work on a rigid, non-spring foundation, platform, adjustable bed base or slatted foundation. It can also be placed on the floor, as it is a flat surface. A new, uncompromised box spring may also be used.
There are many health benefits to using an adjustable base with your Chiromatic mattress. Our mattress is designed specifically to pair with an adjustable base to supercharge the benefits of our mattress! Anyone, regardless of pain level, can experience a unique weightless feeling by lifting both the head and foot areas about 15%. Wondering whether you would benefit from an adjustable base? See below for additional issues that an adjustable base can help address:
Individuals suffering with transfer difficulty may find it tough to get in and out of bed. An adjustable base allows the option to lift one side of the bed to get in and out of bed with ease!
Acid Reflux and Heartburn
Acid reflux and heartburn occur when stomach acid is able to back up into the esophagus, creating a burning sensation in your chest and throat. By raising the head on an adjustable base, you are able to alleviate this issue that commonly occurs while laying flat at night.
Sleep Apnea, Asthma, and Snoring
The use of an adjustable base can alleviate many common respiratory problems, such as sleep apnea, asthma and snoring. Motion bases can help allow better lift of your head to just the right position allowing more oxygen into your lungs.
Insomnia is most often related to anxiety, depression, and chronic illness that keep individuals up all night and too uncomfortable to sleep. A motion base gives its users a better chance at finding just the right position to help them to fall asleep and stay asleep.
While a Chiromatic mattress is designed to enhance circulation on its own by dispersing individual points of pressure throughout the body, a motion base can easily supercharge those benefits and increase the flow of oxygen throughout the body, ensuring you will not experience any numbness or pressure.
The swelling of the legs can occur for a multitude of reasons, most commonly if you are pregnant, taking specific medications, or perhaps work a job that requires you to be on your feet. An adjustable base can help alleviate swelling by elevating the feet and legs and allowing proper circulation to that part of the body.
Our mattresses are proudly manufactured in a GOTS-Certified factory in sunny, Southern California.
PILLOWS, MATTRESS PROTECTORS & OTHER PRODUCTS
Sleeping on your mattress without a mattress protector actually ages your mattress faster! If your mattress has been slept on without a mattress protector, it has been exposed to microbes, dust mites, and other unhealthy allergens. We spend one third of our lives on our mattress, so it is important that we protect it and ourselves.
*sleeping on your mattress without a protector automatically voids your warranty.*
You can adjust the loft of your pillow simply by unzipping the inner pillow lining and removing the fill to suit your needs. As you take fill out, assess the alignment of your neck with your spine and continue to take fill out until your neck is in perfect alignment.
You can simply store your extra fill in a ziplock bag and save it in case your preferences change or to refresh the pillow.
How do I remove the fill but keep it evenly spread?
The nature of the materials allows the fill to redistribute evenly throughout the pillow. You can just give the pillow a quick fluff after removing the fill and you’re all set!
How long does it take to find the right loft for my pillow? I feel like I have not found the right amount of fill yet.
We understand! Sometimes it does take some time to find that coveted “sweet spot”. You may need a bit more adjusting to get the fill just right.
Fluffing your pillow is important to ensure that you don’t have any lumps. Be patient with yourself and after a few nights, you’ll be sleeping peacefully!
SHIPPING, DELIVERY & SET-UP
YES! Standard shipping services are free within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
You may also choose optional White Glove delivery (available within the Continental United States) for just $150. This includes delivery and set up in your home as well as removal of your old mattress ifneeded. If you opt to purchase an adjustable base, assembly is an extra $100. (Our delivery team can not remove bed frames or other related bedroom furniture.)
YES! You can choose optional White Glove delivery (available within the Continental United States) for just $150. This includes delivery and set up in your home as well as removal of your old mattress ifneeded. If you opt to purchase an adjustable base, assembly is an extra $100. (Our delivery team can not remove bed frames or other related bedroom furniture.)
All Chiromatic mattresses are handmade in a factory in California.
The production times are as follows:
Mattresses and toppers can take between 5-7 days to be produced if we do not have any in stock.
Standard shipping time frames are as follows:
- Pacific Time Zones: 1-4 days business days
- Central Time Zones: 5 days business days
- Eastern Time Zones: 5-8 business days
White-Glove / In-home Delivery time frames are as follows:
- Pacific Time Zones: 3-6 days business days
- Central Time Zones: 7 business days
- Eastern Time Zones: 7-9 business days
Yes, we can! If you order your Chiromatic mattress or sleep system with our optional white glove delivery for $150 (that includes in-home delivery and set up), we are happy to remove your existing mattress and box spring, or mattress foundation, at no additional charge.
**We are not able to remove bed frames, bed platforms, or other bedroom related furniture.
- Move the mattress into the room where you’d like it to be set up, this is best done by two people especially if you purchase a Queen or larger.
- Open the brown shipping box at the top or bottom, within two weeks of receiving your mattress. Your mattress will be sealed inside within two layers of plastic.
- Slide the mattress out of the box by placing the box on its side.
- Carefully cut the outer white layer of plastic only, and remove it from the mattress. The mattress will still be sealed within the second layer of plastic. Do not cut both layers of plastic at the same time, or the mattress will immediately begin to expand while rolled.
- Unroll the mattress and position it either on your floor in your existing bed frame, wherever you want your mattress to be once fully expanded.
- Carefully cut the 2nd layer of plastic that is still on your mattress and remove it. The mattress will expand to its full-size rather quickly.
In 30 minutes, you will be able to lay on your new mattress. Within a few hours, your mattress will be fully expanded and ready for a comfortable night’s sleep!
SLEEP TRIAL, WARRANTY, & FINANCING
We offer a very generous RISK-FREE 100-Night Sleep Trial. Here’s how it works:
- The first day of your trial is your delivery date
- Sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days. Why? It takes a little time to adjust to a new mattress, and it’s important that you give your body time to get a feel for the many benefits of a Chiromatic. Further, our clinical surveillance study of over 200 customers showed the greatest quality of life improvements to come after 14-30 days. We don’t want you to miss out on the good stuff!
- If you would like to proceed with a return before your 100th day with the mattress, we’ll take care of the details. Email us at email@example.com and a customer care agent will walk you through the process
- There are no fees or costs associated with your return
- We ask that you work with us to arrange donations locally for your Chiromatic mattress. Please be patient, as the process for finding and arranging a donation can take a little time. If we’re not successful in donating your mattress, we will arrange pickup for recycling. We never resell returned mattresses.
- Refunds are paid after one of the following: 1) The mattress is received in GOOD CONDITION by Chiromatic 2) We receive verification from a 3rd party of a donation pickup 3) You provide receipt and photo documentation of a donation. We require this verification step to help eliminate grey market sales of returned mattresses
Exclusions and important notes:
- Only two sleep trial returns are allowed per household
- The donation process helps us cover all the costs and expenses of this return program, and avoid passing fees and penalties on to our customers. If you wish to bypass this process and return your mattress immediately, we will deduct actual return shipping and disposal costs from your refund
- The first day of your trial is your delivery date
WHAT IS COVERED
Chiromatic warrants that it will, at Chiromatic’s option, repair or replace purchaser’s Chiromatic mattress sold in the Unites States if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or material defect, subject to the limitations in our Limited Warranty.
HOW LONG COVERAGE LASTS
Beginning on the date of purchase, your new Chiromatic Mattress, is covered by a 25-year Limited Warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and does not cover: normal wear and tear; Comfort preference; misuse, abuse or improper maintenance causing molds, odors, spills, or exposure to excessive water or humidity; damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, box spring or base as determined by Chiromatic and outlined in our full warranty terms; any sample or floor models, or Mattresses purchased from unauthorized resellers of Chiromatic.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Full details of terms of sale and warranty coverage can be seen at www.chiromatic.com/termsofsale
Yes, we do! We understand that a mattress is a significant purchase both for you and for your wallet. We have partnered with United Consumer Financial Services because we want everyone to have the chance to heal and change the way they feel by changing the way they sleep!
United Consumer Financial Services offers flexible financing options so you can pick the best option for your budget. For more information regarding our financing program, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 844.737.8999 and we will be happy to get you started!